Gizmodo We come from the future
- Logitech Kills Harmony Universal Remotes, Says It Will Offer Support for as Long as Customers Use Them
For those of you that turned to one of Logitech’s Harmony universal remotes to escape the mountain of remotes in your home, we have some sad news: Logitech has killed the Harmony line of remotes. If you own a Harmony remote or wanted to buy one, take a breath. As of now, the company says it will continue to support… Read more...
- Neuralink: We Got a Monkey to Play Pong Using Only Its Mind
Neuralink, the secretive neuroscience startup co-founded by Elon Musk, has been even more quiet than usual these days. That is, until this week when it released a YouTube video of a monkey appearing to play the classic video game Pong with its mind. Read more...
- Security Researchers Find Zoom Vulnerabilities That Would Have Let Bad Actors Take Over Your Computer
A pair of security researchers revealed several zero-day vulnerabilities in Zoom in recent days that would have let hackers take over someone’s computer even if the victim hadn’t clicked anything. Zoom confirmed to Gizmodo that it released a server-side update to address the vulnerabilities on Friday and that users… Read more...
- Twitch and Facebook Gaming Are Having One Hell of a Year. YouTube Gaming? Eh, Not so Much
As the world descended into lockdown last year, people overwhelming tuned into livestreams to connect with others and stave off boredom while stuck in their homes. And that pandemic-fueled growth shows no signs of slowing down even as the world attempts to return to business as usual, with both Twitch and Facebook… Read more...
- Supergirl Is Gaining Another Magical DC Comics Imp
The CW is not playing around and is dominating the nerd news cycle this weekend. Supergirl is heading into the final stretch as the upcoming season six will be the show’s last, and actress Peta Sergeant (The Originals) is now a series regular. Read more...
Engadget Engadget is a web magazine with obsessive daily coverage of everything new in gadgets and consumer electronics
- One-chance assassination missions arrive in 'Hitman 3'
'Hitman 3' now has one of the series' best-known features: just-one-chance Elusive Target missions.
- Sony wants to bring 'popular' PlayStation game franchises to phones
Sony is hiring an executive to lead a PlayStation push into mobile gaming.
- NASA delays Mars helicopter flight to at least April 14th
NASA has delayed the first flight of its Mars helicopter to at least April 14 after an issue during a test.
- Biden's first budget proposal would fight chip shortages with US factories
The Biden White House's first budget proposal includes funding for domestic manufacturing to tackle chip shortages.
- Feds charge man with planning to blow up an Amazon data center
The FBI has charged a Texas man with planning to blow up an Amazon data center in Virginia and help 'kill' most of the internet.