- Cove Appliance Recalls Dishwashers Due to Fire Hazard
The heating element in the dishwasher can fail to properly shut off and can overheat, posing a fire hazard.
- BRP Recalls All-Terrain Vehicles (ATVs) Due to Crash Hazard (Recall Alert)
The steering knuckle can detach from the lower arm, resulting in a loss of control of the vehicle, posing a crash hazard.
- Blue Star Trading Recalls Children’s Fishing Toy Games Due to Violation of Federal Lead Content Ban; Lead Poisoning Hazard; Sold Exclusively on Amazon.com (Recall Alert)
The metal rollers on the bottom of the flying dinosaur figures contain levels of lead that exceed the federal lead content ban. Lead is toxic if ingested by young children and can cause adverse health issues.
- Non-Contact Voltage Testers Recalled by Klein Tools Due to Shock Hazard
The on/off button can remain depressed during the power on or power off cycle, causing the tester to work improperly. Consumers testing electrical sources could fail to be warned of the presence of live voltage if the tester is not properly operating, posing a shock hazard to the users.
- CamelBak Recalls Caps Sold with Podium and Peak Fitness Water Bottles Due to Choking Hazard
A small silicone valve in caps sold with the Podium and Peak Fitness water bottle can come loose and detach, posing a choking hazard.