- GEO Essential Recalls Wintergreen Organic Essential Oil and Alleviate Organic Essential Oil Blend Due to Failure to Meet Child Resistant Packaging Requirement; Risk of Poisoning (Recall Alert)
These products contain the substance methyl salicylate, which must be in child resistant packaging, as required by the Poison Prevention Packaging Act (PPPA). The packaging of the products is not child resistant, posing a risk of poisoning if the contents are swallowed by young children.
- Verizon Recalls 2.5 Million Ellipsis Jetpack Mobile Hotspots Imported by Franklin Wireless Due to Fire and Burn Hazards
The lithium ion battery in the hotspots can overheat, posing fire and burn hazards.
- Epicure Recalls Glass Prep Bowls Due to Laceration Hazard
The tempered glass bowl can break or shatter during use, posing a laceration hazard.
- RH Recalls Children’s Bath Wraps Due to Violation of Federal Flammability Standard
The recalled bath wraps fail to meet flammability standards for children’s sleepwear, posing a risk of burn injuries to children.
- Goal Zero Recalls Power Cables Due to Fire Hazard
The pins inside the connector on the power cord can deform and overheat, posing a fire hazard.