- The Boppy Company Recalls Over 3 Million Original Newborn Loungers, Boppy Preferred Newborn Loungers and Pottery Barn Kids Boppy Newborn Loungers After 8 Infant Deaths; Suffocation Risk
Infants can suffocate if they roll, move, or are placed on the lounger in a position that obstructs breathing, or roll off the lounger onto an external surface, such as an adult pillow or soft bedding that obstructs breathing.
- Phoenix 200 All-Terrain Vehicles ATVs Recalled by Polaris Due to Crash Hazard (Recall Alert)
The throttle speed control stop can break and become stuck, posing a crash hazard.
- Huish Outdoors Recalls Oceanic Adult Dry Top Snorkels Due to Drowning Hazard; Sold Exclusively at Costco
The bottom purge valve on the recalled snorkels can leak, allowing unexpected water entry, posing a drowning hazard.
- Harbor Freight Tools Recalls to Repair Propane Portable Heaters Due to Fire Hazard (Recall Alert)
The fitting at the back of the heater can fail to be sufficiently tight, causing the heater to leak propane gas, posing a fire hazard.
- Textron Specialized Vehicles Recalls PTV and Off-Road Vehicles Due to Crash Hazard (Recall Alert)
The parking brake catch bracket can wear out and cause the parking brake to fail, posing a crash hazard.